Japanese Language at Nepal Japan Sewa
We provide Japanese Language Classes to those who are willing to go to Japan for their higher studies and also to those who seek to study Japanese Languages for various purposes. Our Language Classes starts from 7.00 AM till 5.00 PM, from Sunday to Friday. Once student is admitted, we provide Free Books, Practice Copy and various print outs. We offer:
- Japanese Language Beginner Course (Approximately 300 Hours)
Basic Sentence Patterns, Vocabulary, Conversation, Reading, Listening and Basic Kanji are taught.
- Intermediate Course (Approximately 500 Hours)
Intensive Reading, Conversation, Listening, Grammar, Vocabulary and N3-N2 Level Kanji are taught.
- Special Classes (As per the requirement)
One-on-One classes or Group classes can be taken according to the necessity. This class is fruitful not only for those who seek to study in Japan but also for those who are going to Japan for various purposes like Dependent, Work, Visit, Business, Tourist Guides, etc.
- Japanese Language Test Preparation
We offer Japanese Language Test Preparation classes prior Japanese Language Tests like JLPT, NAT-Test, Top-J, etc.
We take pride in claiming that Nepal Japan Sewa is the best institute for Japanese Language classes for following reasons:
- Highly qualified professional Japanese Language Teachers who are certified by the Japanese Government to teach Japanese Language to Foreign students
- On-line communication practice through hi-tech software
- Library facilities within the premises
- Unlimited self-access, broad band internet facilities
- Friendly and supportive staff members available for assistance at any time
- Qualified professional counselors
- Instructions through hi-tech multimedia
To be eligible to study in Japan the student:
- Should be a +2 or equivalent graduate.
- Should have studied Japanese Language for at least six months (160 hours).
- Should have not been rejected before, either for the Japanese student visa or certificate of Eligibility.
Choosing a right career and decision is a vital sign of anyone’s prosperity and success in future. If you are thinking to get your future flourished in Japan than do remember us. We offer genuine career guidance and counseling services about studying in Japan. You need not to worry about the hazels that a student faces while processing documents for foreign study. We serve our students downheartedly, despite from counseling services we also improvise our students with Visa Application Assistance, Documentation Guidance, Pr-Departure Briefing etc.
Any student who is seeing forward to go and study in Japan are hearty welcomed by our team mates. We apply for your study in your behalf in cities like Sendai, Tokyo, Chiba, Saitama, Nagoya, Fukuoka, Okinawa,Kumamoto, Hamamatsu, Kurume, Nagasaki and many more.
However you have to fulfill certain protocols before you visit us,
Minimum +2 Graduates.
Age 18 to 30 years.
Strong Financial Background.
Strong Desire to study in Japan.
Language 200 Hours Completion(N5 Level)
We not only assist students for Application to Japanese Language Schools or Colleges but also for Visa Application. We prepare all the Application Forms and Documentation necessary for Visa Application.
Proper Documentation is an important part when applying for Japan. We offer Documentation Guide throughout the Application process. We have experienced staffs to guide you.
Once student receives his/her visa, we provide Pre-Departure Briefing for them. Pre-Departure Briefing includes information they need while travelling from Nepal to Japan, their life as a student in Japan, Do’s and Don’ts, etc.
We offer Translation and Interpretation services for Students as well as others in need.